Sunday, December 11, 2011

iPad Video Transfer for Capturing Special Moments

At a recent pd session, we experienced one of those special moments where the teachers involved presented work that lead to a consolidation of learning for everyone. We, the presenters knew this needed to be captured. I turned to my newly acquired iPad and began filming. 
Everything worked great until I wanted to share the experience. 
I spent some time learning and this is what worked or me....
When the iPad was plugged into my computer (pc), I found 'My Computer' and found the iPad in the list of devices. I opened the file and dragged the video to my desktop. I tried o post it to Vimeo but the file was too large because t was in QuickTime format. I downloaded Hamster file converter and changed the video file to WMV. The video was then uploaded to Vimeo and I made it password protected.

An easy way to share with everyone........

No comments:

Post a Comment